Aerolatte 002 Milk Frother To Go with Travel Storage Case, The Original Steam-Free Frother, Black

  • Aerolatte’s Original Steam-Free Milk Frother To Go with Storage Case for making and enjoying rich, frothy beverages anywhere without electricity
  • Made of 18/8 stainless steel and plastic; lead, cadmium, phthalates, and BPA free; Prop 65 compliant; includes frother, storage case, and batteries
  • Measure milk into a mug or glass, submerge frother’s whisk end and hold power button to froth, about 30-60 seconds, until foam has desired consistency
  • Convenient travel case stores frother for safe transport; great for whole, skim, and goat milk, hemp, almond, soy, cashew, and other non dairy milk
  • Easy to use; more compact and economical than espresso machines; hand wash frother’s whisk end in warm, soapy water

I love the Union Jack flag and was on cloud nine when I saw this! This frother works very well and comes in a plastic case so it's transportable. I took it to work with me a few times for my skinny coffee! I am seriously thinking about getting another to leave at work!

Works better than another brand that BBB is carrying instead of this one. First purchased Aerolatte from BBB--it's great! Went to get a couple as gifts, but they stopped carrying Aerolatte, and have different brand--they hardly foam. Came here to Amazon to get this cute little Moo design and it really produces a thick, creamy foam in seconds!

I bought this to froth soy milk with matcha. It's easy to use. It is also fast; if I want thicker foam, I just forth it longer. To avoid messes, you want to make sure it is in the liquid before you turn it on. Clean up is easy. I just rinse it with a little soap and water, pat it dry and put it on its stand. No messes. I've only used it for 3 weeks so cannot attest to its' durability just yet. I do not have any problems with the batteries. For less than $10, it is a great deal.

This frother is the perfect travel companion for me. In fact, it is so great that I have given these as gifts to friends who I have visited because they were envious and it was so good to bring a bit of joy into their lives. The travel case makes it convenient to travel with and it gives me frothed milk quickly and easily. As you can tell, I'm a fan. As if this weren't enough, their customer support is outstanding.

Mixing my morning Matcha tea became so much easier when I ordered my aerolatte frother. After using it, my matcha and coconut milk drink is blended smoothly with plenty of big bubbles. I use this every morning and I love that it's easy to clean. I also have successfully taken it with me when I travel...thanks to the travel case. Just make sure to keep any fluids out of the battery compartment.

Works very well with a short learning curve. I use in with tea or coffee. about 2-3 table spoons 2% milk (works better than whole milk), sugar to taste. about 20 seconds in microwave (milk must be warm, but not boiled), 30 seconds of work with the Aerolatte, holding the business end at about 45 degrees. Be sure tip is IN the warmed milk before turning it on, otherwise you make a mess. I dip the tip into water and give it a few spins to clean Makes a great surprise gift. d

Husband first found this in Germany ~5 year ago -- none to be found in the US. Glad to see that it's caught on here. It is one of the most awesome products we have (that doesn't cost an arm & a leg). This is our 3rd one (others have died due to unnatural accidents -- garbage disposal, vigorous children, etc.) and can't see living w/o it (well, of course we could be it would be a far drearier world). The cow motif is cool (tho husband makes fun of it). Brand new, the motor is a bit fast and expect to have waves of coffee or whatever beverage you're mixing to spill over unless you have a deep cup/glass that's not more than 1" from the top of the glass. I don't see this as a problem; that's what sponges are for. This power does not have anything to do with changing or not changing the batteries; eventually the motor does wind down and I know some people end up buying new ones after a few years because they enjoy the 'varoom' factor. Directions state that you can make a milkshake w/this; be aware that there's no way in h*ll that this has enough power to do that.

I have had aerolatte's frothers for years and didnt realize I had a good thing until I stepped outside the brand to try something a tad cheaper. I wanted few more to mix micas for soap making and I was looking for colors that I could distinguish between my frothers for food items and those for soap making so I just went for green and that brand arrived dead, and then I just went with pink and I have only turned it on for signs of life but I know I regret that purchase before I even begin to use it. So I went back to what always works from the time they arrive until years later. I use two aerolates in my kitcher, one for frothing cream (for coffee) in the morning and one for mixing stevia and monkfruit extract into my iceteas in the evening. I had those for a couple of years (and both are still going) I hadnt written a review but I felt this company deserved one and wasnt reminded of that fact until I received these other frothers that are awful. Will stay with aerolatte, so far they have not been a let down. These are great

I've had mine for a little over two months now. I'm very happy with it. The first one I ordered was poorly packed and arrived damaged. I didn't have high hopes for the replacement. But it came intact. I use it once or twice a day. I just replaced the batteries for the first time. When not using it, I store it in the case with the black support piece for the frothing wire in place. The whole mechanism seems a bit fragile, so storing it this way has to prolong its life. I think if it doesn't last, I would purchase the stainless steel version for about $10 more. It gives me a little joy every time I use it, and it thrills me to not be spending extra $ at Starbucks all the time.

So I purchased this specifically for travel as trying to take one of these wand frothers without a case makes for a messy situation. It was just what I needed and I used it daily. Since returning home my other frother just up and died on me. Maybe it was jealous... who knows. I've only had this one for 2 months so I'm hoping it will last longer than my other one. I will be getting a bigger, more stationery frother soon and will keep this for travel - but until then...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The US House of Representatives is about to vote to consider dismissing Trump

Raycon E50 Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth Headphones - Bluetooth 5.0 Bluetooth Earbuds Stereo Sound in-Ear Bluetooth Headset True Wireless Earbuds 25 Hours Playtime and Built-in Microphone Blue

Post-it Pop-up Note Dispenser, Black Base Clear Top, Designed to work with Post-it Pop-up Notes, Classic Design, Includes 1 pad of Post-it Pop-up Notes, Fits 3 in. x 3 in. Notes, (DS330-BK)