Post-it Pop-up Note Dispenser, Black Base Clear Top, Designed to work with Post-it Pop-up Notes, Classic Design, Includes 1 pad of Post-it Pop-up Notes, Fits 3 in. x 3 in. Notes, (DS330-BK)

  • Post-it Pop-up Notes Dispenser, 3 in x 3 in, Black Base Clear Top
  • Post-it Pop-up Note Dispensers are always there when you need to capture great ideas
  • Specially designed dispenser stays in one place to keep your desk on organized
  • Notes pop up one at a time
  • Use for notes or reminders to yourself or others
  • 1 Dispenser/Pack, 1 Pad/Pack, 50 Sheets/Pad
  • For refills, look for the accordion shaped icon on all packages of Post-it Pop-up Notes
  • Post-it Notes are recyclable
  • The paper in Post-it Notes is sourced from certified, renewable and responsibly managed forests

needed something for work desk for easy reach to grab a post-it without needing to hold onto the container to keep it from moving every time I pulled out a post-it and this product works great for that. Heavy enough weight that it doesn't move around and easy to remove the top plate to refill the post-its.

Let me begin by saying I am a Post-It Note freak. I use these sticky little notes everywhere. I have several dispensers in my home -- in the kitchen, the office and the garage. One day, at my job, I looked on my co-worker's desk to find she had this gorgeous post-it dispenser on her desk. It really caught my attention. I knew I had to have this on my home office desk so I went to Amazon to find the matching product. This is that dispenser! I was amazed that this highly elegant dispenser cost under $10. What is really attractive about this dispenser is its simplicity. A black base with a glass-like surface. It looks fancy. It looks elegant. It looks expensive. Coming in at about 1lb. in weight, with a measurement of 4x4" top, 3.25 x3.25 base and 1.5" height, this is certainly compact enough that it won't take up any noticeable space on your desktop. This even comes with a few sample Post-It notes already installed. You should immediately buy the 3 in x 3 in Post-It Notes if you don't already own a pack. I am even using the Super Sticky Extra Adhesive Post-It Notes and this dispenser handles them perfectly. It's not often you can put something classy on your desk without spending a fortune. This is one of those times that you actually can!

I bought this for a coworker, (I'm an admin assistant who does the office supply ordering) And he likes it. I've had my own for 9 years and it's just the same as the day I bought it! It's weighted so you can even use the super sticky post-its and pull them out with ease. The dispenser does not lift off the desk. I like to make my own little template to go under the "glass" (it's plastic, lol) to make my dispenser cute! But you can use it clear also. (I believe you can buy templates to go in them as well)

Nice size, has a nice "feel" to it, definitely not flimsy, and it's really attractive. I plan on ordering more for gifts. To open the lid for refill: Take a small flat head screwdriver, and press down on the two black tabs in front while lifting the lid...you don't have to press the tabs at the same time...don't look for a screw to open, there isn't one...just the tabs...really a nice product.

I get a lot of flack from people who know me well because I have an iPhone 6 and I also have a constant stack of paper Post-its. For some reason I can't get used to typing grocery lists, to-dos, and appointment reminders. I'd rather write it down and throw it away when it's done. This pop-up holder is a great way for me to always know where my Post-it pad is. I have one on my nightstand, one in the kitchen, and one on my desk at the office. It does exactly what it's supposed to do, it looks nice and has some weight to it, very well made. They may call my Post-it use old fashioned, but they never call me forgetful!!

This post-it dispenser is great. Sometimes I does get a bit difficult to pull post-it note while trying to avoid dragging the dispenser but sometimes it works just fine. I love the look and feel to it, very solid. It's better than most dispense online and great price.

I've had so many versions of this product over the past 20 years they get lost they break you move whatever. So happy with this one because not only is it heavy and you can use it as a paperweight but it's pretty cool looking too. Well worth the money.

Just started using this and wish I had found this product back in 2007 when it first became available on Amazon. It keeps your Post-it notes handy so you don't have pads scattered all over your desk or lost under piles of papers and as a bonus it works as a great paper-weight. Here's the stats and some info about the system: + Weight = 1 pound, 1 oz which makes it a great paperweight + Square = 4" x 4" on top. 3.25" x 3.5" at the base. + Height = 1.5" at the height of the curve where the Post-its dispense and 1.125" at the corners + Post-its = This comes with what looks to be a pad of 50 3" x 3" Post-its in the original canary yellow. I've loaded a pad of 100 which seems to be the Post-it standard and close to maximum capacity of this dispenser. In addition to the original yellow, it holds any of the more than half a dozen color schemes that 3M makes including: Spring into action, Be brilliant, Stay sweet, Go bold, Bright on! Etc. My personal favorite is the Ruled Canary Yellow as the lines make it easier to compose an organized, legible and professional looking note or list. You can find the ruled pads at a nice price on Amazon at: www.Amazon.com/Yellow-Pop-Up-Refills-inches-100-Sheet/dp/B00006JNL4/ref=pd_sbs_op_6 These ruled 3" x 3" Post-its work great with my large 22" x 17.5" traditional wall calendar as the daily columns are 3" wide so they match the Post-its. They work even better with my Board Dudes 7.5"x23" Weekly Planner Combo Board that I keep in my office. Again the 3" x 3" pads match the column width and there is room to layer multiple post-it notes and shuffle them as needed. You can find the Planner Board on Amazon at: www.Amazon.com/Board-Dudes-Weekly-Planner-Combo/dp/B00114UD24/ref=sr_1_11?s=office-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1334106873&sr=1-11 + Customization = Oh yeah, you can make your own templates or try to get them from 3M to personalize the look of this product as other reviewers have pointed out. Personally I like the black & clear acrylic look; very elegant, very sharp. It looks better in person than the picture on the web. I've found no negatives to this product yet and I don't expect to based on its solid design. However, if I do, I'll update this post as I have with others. -- [...] .

Dropped my old one so many times that it finally broke. This is a replace the for I love the product. It arrived quickly and i’m Back in business. When I break this one I will call on this company again for yet another one. Thanks.

I love this dispenser. It's has a good weight to it so your dispenser doesn't come with the post it when you pull one out to use. I've used multiple different pop-up dispensers and they always end up moving around when I need a post it. This one doesn't. It's easy to switch out the post it's as well, just take off the clear top, put in a new post-it pack and snap the top back on. Easy peasy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The US House of Representatives is about to vote to consider dismissing Trump

Raycon E50 Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth Headphones - Bluetooth 5.0 Bluetooth Earbuds Stereo Sound in-Ear Bluetooth Headset True Wireless Earbuds 25 Hours Playtime and Built-in Microphone Blue