YAKAI 15 inch [Magnetic] Privacy Filter Screen Protector, Anti-spy&Anti-Glare Film Compatible MacBook Pro 15.4" (2016-Current Version: A1707/A1990 Models)

  • Specifically designed for Macbook Pro 15'', aslo called 15.4'' (2016~2018 models ONLY). This privacy screen protector fit models generation 2016~2018 : A1707 and A1990 Models
  • 【MAXIMUM PRIVACY】 – Effective "Black out" privacy from side views outside the 60-degree viewing angle. Designed for optical clarity when viewing from the front, a person not at the front of the screen can only see the dark side of the screen, so it protects buisness secrets and personal privacy. However, it is Not designed for touchscreens.
  • 【DOUBLES AS SCREEN & EYE PROTECTOR】 – Privacy screen for Monitors not only provides privacy but also protects your eyes by filtering out 97% UV and curbing blue light by 70%, which can otherwise have an adverse impact on your eyes. Our privacy screen also helps keep your screen safe from dust and scratches.
  • 【NO MORE PRYING EYES】– We produce it from Premium Korean (LG) materials. The privacy effect more dark and the front side more clarity than normal filter. Best for public and high traffic areas; airplane, airport, bus, offices, and for financial / health care providers. *Note: According to the privacy filter manufacturing protocol, during the different environment, please adjust the screen brightness to get better performance.
  • 【MAGNETIC STRIP FOR EASY INSTALLATION & REMOVALM】– The magnet filter integrates seamlessly with your Mac, allowing it to be magnetically attached onto your screen and easily removed at any time.

Easy to install since all you do is stick it on via magnet. It holds up pretty well to taking it on and off. I got it because it was removable, rather than a sticker one, and I’m glad I did because after a while it hurts my eyes looking at my screen even with the brightness all the way up. So I guess it’s doing it’s job! But if I don’t need to have it on, I don’t. I like having the option.

I tried many of the items that said they work with the 2018 MacBook Air. I sent two back. This one works perfectly. Very easy to put on and take off.

I previously had a privacy screen that I had to slide in to clear tabs that I had to stick onto my laptop. They were ugly and I really did not like the clear tabs. So I looked for one that was magnetic and could remove easily and this works perfect. I was worried that it wouldn't stick to the screen well with my video cover but it works perfect - worth every dollar!

I’ve only used this a few times so far but it has exceeded my expectations. Couldn’t be simpler to snap on and I can see the screen fine while others can’t. It would be great if the laptop fully closed with it on but it’s not a dealbreaker at all since it’s so easy to install. I keep it in my laptop case and pull it out when I need it. Highly recommend!

Super simple to install, just peel off the two films (front and back), then snap it on to the screen of your Macbook Pro using the magnet along the top of the filter. Using this on my MacBook Pro Late 2016 (Model A1707) with Touch Bar and installation couldn't be simpler. Provides good protection as well as great privacy from either left or right side. For those wondering, the MacBook Pro DOES in fact close all the way shut with this on the screen. Or at least very very close to all the way.

The Yakai 13 inch screen protector works well on my Macbook pro 13 inch 2018. The magnetic top attaches easily and the camera is still able to be used. As expected the when the laptop is closed it is not 100% flush.

I purchased this so I could work privately on an airplane without nosy people staring at my computer screen in wonder. Works great for that purpose! So nice that it can come on and off without issue and stays on with just the magnetic strip at the top. Perfect for those needed moments of confidential working.

The privacy screen works very well to keep your work private from side angle views. It obscures enough that even in an airplane the person next to you doesn’t get a clear view. The row behind you may be able to peek over your shoulder so it’s not a 100 per cent solution. It’s not inexpensive but if you work with sensitive information it’s a must. There are two small issues. This arrived in soft-sided packaging and could get a kink in it if it were folded or bent severely. I had to smooth out a little bend - not a deal breaker. There are also some adhesive tabs included for holding down the non-magnetic edges. They are difficult to work with and don’t adhere very well.

I love this privacy screen. I bought it for my MacBook Pro, I work on my computer in various locations and need to keep the information confidential- this does the job! It blocks others from seeing my screen while allowing me to do my work. Easy install- magnet on the top, I take it off to close MacBook, easily stored and transported in my work bag.

This is my first time using a tempered glass screen protector for any phone I had. For paying $7.99, this product works in the best ways possible. I was a bit skeptical about the idea of using a tempered glass protector and also without this product having any reviews. However, I believe this was a good decision in making this purchase and I recommend this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The US House of Representatives is about to vote to consider dismissing Trump

Raycon E50 Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth Headphones - Bluetooth 5.0 Bluetooth Earbuds Stereo Sound in-Ear Bluetooth Headset True Wireless Earbuds 25 Hours Playtime and Built-in Microphone Blue

Post-it Pop-up Note Dispenser, Black Base Clear Top, Designed to work with Post-it Pop-up Notes, Classic Design, Includes 1 pad of Post-it Pop-up Notes, Fits 3 in. x 3 in. Notes, (DS330-BK)