iPad Pro 12.9 Case with Keyboard 2018-3rd Gen [Support Apple Pencil Charging] [with Pencil Holder] Magnetically Detachable Wireless Keyboard for iPad Pro 12.9 2018 (Not for 2017/2015), Black

  • ★★★Specifically designed for iPad Pro 12.9 inch 3rd Generation 2018 release tablet (Model Number: A1876/A2014/A1895) (Not fit 2017/2015 model). Seamlessly supports Wireless Charging for Apple Pen, Specific pencil slot to place the pen when fully charged, avoid damage to the Pen’s battery with multiple charges.
  • ★★★Removable Wireless Bluetooth keyboard with magnetic hybrid case that transforms your iPad into a laptop or your favorite book in less than a second. A slim and lightweight profile perfected by years of meticulous refinement make iPad 12.9 Inch Keyboards elegant in design and easy to use.
  • ★★★Full protective cover and real laptop style, support 3 use modes with 3 viewing angle- Typing, Reading, Gaming - giving you amazing versatility. Easily adjusts to whatever comfortable angle suits you best. Perfect for working, writing, or watching videos at work, school, travel, and home.
  • ★★★Precise cutout allows full access to all ports, user interface, sensors, speakers, microphone and cameras. Premium PU leather cover and soft, microfiber-lined interior provide full protection for your tablet. Solid construction but no bulky.
  • ★★★Built-in Rechargeable battery could extend the battery life of your tablet, 2-3 hours full charge, work for more than 80 hours, stand by for 120 days. CHESONA provides you with 24-hour email contact service & 1-year worry-free warranty & 30-day money-back guarantee.

The product makes a perfect match with the iPad. Easy connection and very elegant. It is great value for money deal.

So, I am the proud owner of the newest iPad 12.9. It is amazing! On my previous iPad I used a Logitech smart keyboard case. This case was really excellent in all categories. I was disappointed that Logitech has not created a nice SMART case for this iPad, as yet. I perused Amazon and found this one. I was skeptical about a bluetooth keyboard. I gave it a shot anyway. Here's what I found: Nice overall case. It hugs the new iPad well. The bluetooth keyboard is actually quite nice. Well built and pairs immediately with the iPad. Turn it on and go! The keyboard feels sturdy and solid. The back of the case is magnetic and holds the keyboard tightly. You can also place the keyboard inside the case and close it and this will keep it secure within the case. I like the fact that the case can be used with or without the keyboard. I can leave the keyboard behind and still have protection. The battery life on the keyboard is amazing! It has been two weeks, so far, and no problems with the battery or recharging. I imagine the keyboard will remain charged up for several months. The customer service from these folks is absolutely amazing! I had an issue about where to place the keyboard and they responded within hours. These folks really do care about the product they sell, and will stand behind it 100%. So if you have the new iPad, and are looking for a case that is versatile and worth the money..look no further....this is DEFINITELY IT!!!

When closed, this case seems protective and it looks good. When opened, the screen is at a perfect angle and the keyboard was very easy to pair and use. It is clumsy to move the whole open unit, as it takes two hands because it tends to fold, but that is not very bothersome. For the price, it is very good and suits my purposes just fine. I don’t have an Apple pencil, so I can’t comment on how well it holds it.

Solid, keyboard works well and connects easily. Well worth the price.

Was able to connect with my tablet with ease and the keys are very responsive. Received the product in a timely manner as promised. Glad that I made this purchase. This is going to make taking notes in my class, very easy. Thanks

I love this keyboard! I’m a writer and when my laptop broke I thought I was done for until I could afford a new one. This keyboard is large enough to use comfortably and works great with my iPad Pro. Very easy to use with Bluetooth and you can turn it off with the switch so it saves battery power and won’t turn on accidentally. Thin and lightweight, and the box it comes in can easily be used to store it on the go.

CHESONA Galaxy Tab A 10.1 Keyboard Case Compatible Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 inch is a well made product. The keyboard is thin and the buttons are easy to type on. the keyboard is a hard plastic and not a rubber coated like some other models out there. Battery life is very good and the Bluetooth connection is quick and easy. the area for the tablet is hard plastic and will protect the tablet. It also has the areas cut out for the tablet buttons, speakers and power port. Definitely a very good buy.

I just received my Chesona Bluetooth Keyboard and set it up easily in second. I have only used a short time but am happy to report that it seems to be a fine produc: nice design, very lightweight for portability, and several useful features I did not have on my old one. Very glad I chose this one among the vastly numerous choices. I could not rate battery because I just started using it. I like the ease of two AAA batteries.

Purchased this for the newest iPad Pro, for use all day at the office, in meetings, etc and it has been working great so far (owned for 3 weeks so far and used daily). I also bought a pencil and the case has a handy place for storing it. I'll buy this again for the next iPad I buy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The US House of Representatives is about to vote to consider dismissing Trump

Terrorists stabbed dead female police

Everything Mary Large Plastic Bead Storage Case with 28 Removable & Stackable Jars- Clear Pink Organizer Storage for Large, Small, Mini, Tiny Beads - Plastic Snap Case for Jewelry & Crafts