Diamond Embroidery Box 3 Pack, Each Clear Storage Box with 28 Mini Compartments Grids, 5D Diamond Painting and Cross Stitch Tools Accessory Containers for DIY Art Craft

  • Material: Transparent PP Plastics, it's environmental, odourless, nontoxic and durable.
  • Awesome design: Each pack plastic storage box designed with 28 mini compartments grids, for storing various small items, each box contains 7 rows of 4 conjuncted grids. The lids of 4 small conjuncted grids are detachable, they can be opened individually and each row of grids is movable, these 7 rows of grids also can be removed to create a bigger room for larger objects.
  • Multi-functional: It's for storing all of smallest items, small jewelry beads, it can be used as diamond embroidery painting accessories storage box, storage earings, necklace, beads, Rhinestone, gems, nail art accessories, finger rings, small jewelry or fishing hook.
  • Easy to keep organized: Small grids are packed in big box, it can provide your stuffs with double seal and protect them from dust or rust, both large and small containers have strong latches. every lids close firmly, the snap buckle makes the box tighter and stronger.
  • Storage box size: the large box size is approx: 6.8"*4.3"*1"(L*W*H), and small grid approx: 0.94"*0.82"*0.9"(L*W*H). It's great for organizing small accessories.

When I ordered my first Diamond Painting project, I bought one of these awesome storage boxes to separate the different color beads.. Well, it was perfect for my needs, but my project had 39 colors - and each case only has 28 compartments. I wanted my sister-in-law to try diamond painting, so this 3-pack was perfect. The additional case for me and two for her. Each box has seven units - each unit has four compartments. I use part of a post-it note to write the letter or symbol of the color and stick it to the top of each compartment. Works like a charm. I pull out one unit of 4 and complete those colors in a section, then move on to the next unit. I find it is easier to open the compartment when it is facing away from me - not sure why, but it made it effortless. I've had no issue with any of them so far - lids close well and the overall case keeps all the beads nice and neat.

This is an okay made product. The clasps are very brittle. I broke one the first day opening it. Otherwise pretty satisfied with how I can organize the beads for my diamond art.

Was the perfect item for my newest project. Works beautifully.

Great storage for small items like diamonds for diamond painting, rhinestones, etc.

Love these little boxes! Each one of the little compartments holds about two bags of diamond dots. I have shopped around and can't find a better deal than this! They are perfect!!! I've already bought two times!!

This is so much fun will definitely order more

Diamond painting has become a crazy hobby for me and not sure i want to use these , take up to much room, I will stick with little baggies. But these do work well and worth the buy!

Love using these boxes for my diamond paintings. Use them for the paintings that I'm working on. I keep ordering more, because I like to organize the drills as soon as I receive them; I will draw the symbols whith sharpies on the little boxes and once I'm done with that painting I can wipe them, and write new symbols.

Just what I needed for diamond painting. It’s made the process so much more enjoyable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The US House of Representatives is about to vote to consider dismissing Trump

Terrorists stabbed dead female police

Everything Mary Large Plastic Bead Storage Case with 28 Removable & Stackable Jars- Clear Pink Organizer Storage for Large, Small, Mini, Tiny Beads - Plastic Snap Case for Jewelry & Crafts