DEWALT DCA16200 2-Inch by 16 Gauge 20-Degree Finish Nail (2,500 per Box)

  • Two-inch, 16-gauge, 20-degree angled finish nails
  • Cold-worked carbon steel and galvinized in hot-dip process
  • Nails resist rust and moisture
  • Consistent drivability for applications
  • Ideal for finish work

These nails are awesome. I purchased all sizes ranging from 1 1/4" to 2 1/2" for installing Cedar Tongue & Groove boards. They hold tight and true. Since, I've used them to pre-hang a Cedar Door, install Cedar trim, install pine trim in a workshop and as temporary supports when building doors for the barn. Only one negative. When one box was shipped, it was put in a Amazon box 4 times the size of the nail box. During shipping, the nails busted through the nail box (they're heavy) and broke apart. Therefore, as you can imagine, not easy to load into the gun. However, Amazon shipped a new box w/o hassle. Unfortunately, they did not heed my advice about the box/packing and shipped the replacements the same way.

They nail stuff well.

Worked just fine in our Dewalt nailer

Good price for what I needed

I use these nails with my Dewalt 18v cordless nailer. They work well in it with absolutely no problems. I use Amazon for most of my purchases and update my reviews if anything changes with the products. I do this so other Amazon users can get a real feel for the life of the product. You can look at my review which will be close to my purchase date and tell how the product is doing as time passes. I am not associated with any company and all opinions are my very own.

Almost finished a box of 2 1/2 installing cedar paneling....great nailer and nails...Buy It!

Just as described, fit perfectly in my 20v finish nailer.

Angled to fit the new Dewalt 16ga 20v Nailer perfectly ...... perfect size for installing quarter round molding ..... packed well for shipping so as the box doesn't open and spill the contents ..... //Carl

Used these for my NT65GBP9 Finish Nailer and they worked great. Really wish I didn't have to buy so many, I only need a few hundred.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The US House of Representatives is about to vote to consider dismissing Trump

Terrorists stabbed dead female police

Everything Mary Large Plastic Bead Storage Case with 28 Removable & Stackable Jars- Clear Pink Organizer Storage for Large, Small, Mini, Tiny Beads - Plastic Snap Case for Jewelry & Crafts